As an orthodontist, I have the best job on earth. Orthodontists have been given the gift to change people’s lives for the better. There is nothing more satisfying, to me, than getting to meet patients with various clinical issues and watching them change and gain confidence throughout treatment. When I meet a new patient, I know that they are coming to me from a unique background and that, during the course of orthodontia, we will get to know each other and become friends.
Meeting and getting to know patients and their families has provided wonderful friendships that continue outside the office, and for that I am thankful. I love our conversations, and every day I learn something new during these exchanges, as I help improve their oral health.
Education and Commitment to Continuing Education
- Georgetown University, Bachelor in Government, minor in Biology
- Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Doctorate of Dental Medicine
- Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Master of Science Dentistry, in Orthodontics
- Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study
I am passionate about continuing to expand my professional knowledge and hone my skills as an orthodontist, in order to provide my patients with the best treatment options, technologies, and processes available. I am a member of the Seattle Study Club, and take courses through the American Association of Orthodontists, as well. Throughout the year I attend and participate in lectures, seminars, and meetings, in order to stay abreast of the latest developments in oral healthcare. We are Premier Providers for Invisalign offering the latest innovations including digital scanning with our iTero Element scanner. No more gooey impressions! We strive to provide the best service possible.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Northeastern Society of Orthodontists
- Massachusetts Association of Orthodontists
- Massachusetts Dental Society
- Boston University Society of Orthodontists Board Member
- Southeastern District Dental Society
2014 Massachusetts Association of Orthodontists Anthony Gianelly Award Winner
2017 Invisalign Premier Provider and Teen Provider
I am originally from Mattapoisett and now live in Marion, MA, with my family, including my wife, Tristi, and four children: Grady, Charlotte, Henry and George. When I’m not working, I’m most likely spending time with my family and friends. I do enjoy golfing, snowboarding, fishing, and listening to music.